Payment, Refund, and Cancellation Policy
- Full payment must be made at time of registration.
- Registrations will be cancelled if full payment is not received with 7 days of registration.
- Refunds: A full refund will be made if a program is cancelled due to administrative schedule or location changes, or insufficient enrollment.
- A partial refund (50%) is available for cancellations made at least 7 days before the start of a program.
- No refunds are given for cancellations made less than 7 days before the start of a program.
- Participants may transfer from one program session to another when openings are available.
Liability and Assumption of Risk
- GirlsUP assumes no liability for injuries or damages arising from participation in any class or program. Due to the strenuous nature of some activities, the participant, and if applicable, the participant’s parent/guardian, are urged to consult a physician concerning fitness to participate. All activities can present inherent risk and hazards, which the participant, and if applicable, his/her parent/guardian assume responsibility. The participant, or the participant’s parent/guardian consent to emergency treatment.
- If the participant is a minor, the parent/guardian must approve of his/her daughter’s participation in GirlsUP.
- Through registration participants, or the participant’s parent guardian agree, to these policies.
Videotaping and/or photography may occur during GirlsUP activities. I understand that such material may be used in publicity and/or educational efforts by GirlsUP. In addition, with staff permission and supervision, news media may photograph, videotape, and/or interview some of the children attending GirlsUP. I consent to having the my daughter’s voice and/or image recorded or photographed for use as outlined above.
I give my consent that my daughter’s art (visual, written, and performance) produced at GirlsUP can be used and/ or photographed for documentation of program activities and shown at presentations, republished for exhibits or displays. I understand that the confidentiality of such art will be protected at all times and that the name and other identifying data will be altered to preserve identity of it’s creator, as necessary.